Welcome One And All

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Activities For Sunny Days #1

Ribbon Sticks:

For this you need nothing more than some strips of wide ribbon and some bamboo sticks. A few 4ft sticks will do. Snap them in half and tie a length of ribbon to one end. Make the ribbon length no longer than what the kids can handle.

Let the kids loose with the sticks and tell them to try to make shapes, circles, and snakes etc just like the gymnasts do on T.V. My 9 year old who has ADHD absolutely loves this one, and it’s one of the few things he’ll actually do for longer periods of time.

Anna

Please do feel free to leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Technorati Tags:
, , , ,
Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi There !

I was searching for blogs that had Videos in them and came across yours. I live in USA , Batesville and I have a free online video sharing site that you can embed some videos to your blog too. I like the posts on your blog, so I have bookmarked it to stop back by periodically. Take care. Chelo

3:47 AM  

Post a Comment