Welcome One And All

Friday, August 11, 2006

Just a little intro

When I first started this blog is was going to be an experiment, but then the kids went on holiday to France for 3 weeks and I ended up getting REALLY busy with creating my newest ebook Real Life Marketer Interviews Vol. II

So if you're visiting through Dr Mani's Blog Challenge, then forgive me for not following through. It just got way too hectic over here for me to pay the challenge the time and attention it deserved. Now, if you're NOT involved in the blog challenge, but would like to help kids with heart defects, then scoot over to the CHD logo over on the right there -------------->

See it? You might have to scroll to find it, but it's well worth it just for the sake of helping kids.

Anyhow, I should possibly give a brief intro of who I am and what I do, eh? Or, you could just go look at my profile ;)

Yeah, do that, it's probably easier than listening to me rambling on. Hey, waddya expect? The kids have been in France for almost 3 weeks now, I have nobody apart from my fiance to talk to so OF COURSE I'm going to ramble.. LOL.

So anyway, check me out, look at my profile, visit my other blogs and websites, get a feel for who I am and come and say Hi! In the meantime I'll try to think up some really 'cool' parenting stuff for my next post.

Laters
Anna


Technorati Tags:
, , , ,
Comments:

Post a Comment